|Yep, Milanese - geek magnetics.|
Dude, this watch is awesome and I am so lucky the the love of my life bought this for me! She presented to me after my graduation commencement from WGU (BS in Business IT Management). Its slick. Why? Because:
- It looks classy yet highly tech and geeky.
- The activity app is my dream being a fitness junkie. Everything I do is considered movement wise and I look every few hours to see if I have completed my fitness goals. Needs those abbbbssss!
|Better start doing some jumping jacks!|
- Talking to it seems to be much better than Siri directly on the phone, it hasn't made one mistake yet. I imagine they use a 'different Siri' but what do I know?
- The band is awesome but it scratched up my case a little bit when it went all the way back to its bracket. ;(
- I like the faces and there is probably a face out there for someone. I chose modular.
|Not busy today?|
- Game's aren't very good on it so far, let's see if someone (or maybe me) will create a better watch game.
- I like the remote control camera for those spy missions I have.
Apple, thank you, and to my Love, thank you more. If you have an iPhone get and Apple Watch now! Once you have one, its a necessity.